Preparation for Chartwell’s Christmas Market
Chartwell’s annual Christmas market is always the highlight of our festive season and with only 1 week to go, we’re busy putting together the final touches on what we hope will be an even better event this year! The marquee is organised, the band is booked and we have a great selection of crafts, food and gifts from both regular and new stall holders.
This year we are looking forward to welcoming the following stall holders..
• Wrights Originals – Ginger food & drink products
• High Weald Dairy – Cheese producers
• Chilli Mamas – Chilli jams and other related products
• Stas Chocolatier – Chocolate & chocolate novalties
• Hazel Kelly – Water colours, cards & prints
• CAR Design – Jewellery & Silversmith
• Roger Ellis Silver Jewellery – Handcrafted silver jewellery
• Reedesign – Semi precious jewellery and accessories
• Helen Lartey – Knitted accessories
• John’s Loft – Antiques
• Fentons of Kent – Natural soaps & body products
• James Dean Pottery – Hand decorated china
• The Dairy- Garden related gifts, plus xmas decs, tablecloths etc
• Nip from the Hip – Flavoured Gins and vodkas
• Eda Ponchos – Hand crafted Ponchos
• Floral Collection – Christmas wreaths/ hangers
• Fat pudding – Memo boards/ doorstops/ cushions/ doorstops etc.
• Hedgewitches Garden – Candles, diffusers and room sprays
• Azafady – Crafts & Textiles
• Love from Kent – Local gifts & homewares
• SS patisserie – Patisserie
• West Fisher Vineyard – Locally produced wines
• Sloe Seduction – Sloe Gin products
• Tiger Spring Tea Company – Fresh Loose Tea
• Bed and Biscuits Bakery – Specialist dog biscuits products
• Sussex Gold – Oils & dressings
• Posh Brioche – Breads & tarts
This year’s market will be held from Friday 29th November to Sunday 1st December, from 11.a.m – 4 p.m. Entry to the market is free, so come and see us to browse the stalls and kick start your Christmas shopping!